This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     kanstead
    Participant

Hello,

I am building the website on a 13 inch macbook pro, on the screen the picture looks fine, but when I look at it on a 27 inch monitor the head is cut off on the picture. Please let me know if you can help. United Mortgage

Best,

Kevin

Radu

Hi,

This is not an issue that coming from the theme, i see that you have made an custom modification and i see that you use background-size: cover; and this a normal behaviour.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kanstead
    Participant

Hello,

I have not made any custom modifications. I can’t have the footer looking justified on one type of screen and off on another. Do you have any custom code to correct the issue?

Best Regard,

Kevin

Radu

Use this

COPY CODE

@media (min-width:1600px) {

.footer-color { background-position: center 25%; }

}

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kanstead
    Participant

Radu,

Thank you, that code solved the problem.

Best,

Kevin

Radu

You’re welcome

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?