This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hi

An odd one. I’ve changed the colours of my footer and text in the Kleo Theme settings, but no matter what I do the new colours are not getting picked up and shown on my site.

Could you take a look please?

Many thanks

zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Ok, so I added text to the ‘Footer Text’ in General Settings and then switched to ‘Styling Options’, ‘Footer’. This is where the styling changes are not reflecting on my site.

It turns out I need to actually style the ‘Socket’ section to affect the styling where my ‘Footer Text’ is showing. Very confusing.
    So what area of the site if the ‘Footer’ styling affecting?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, for footer you need to change the socket 🙂
    Is the issue resolved? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Yes, I got there thanks!
    Where does the footer actually get used / shown on my site then? It seems strange I enter text in the ‘Footer Text’ section of the settings for it to appear in the socket area!

Laura

Hello, its the same, just divided sections 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?