This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by govind.

• Author
     govind
    Participant

Hi ,

I need to design my inner pages like the below

Banners fullwidht

contnet seciton with sidebar template.

I have chosen for revolution slider inner container – no. but its not giving me the result i wanted.

Kamal

Hi Govind,
    You cannot have full width header with sidebar, If you use full width then you will have no side bar but if you chose sidebar then you will not have full width. so You will have to choose a layout from the template setting at the right side of the page editor. I hope you understand this. If you like to do any demo page in demo site, then please give me the link and I can tell you how to do that.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     govind
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Hello, I have just tested your site’s service page and I found no error. It was working fine.Breadcrumb and tile is working fine. If you still have any problem please try to give me a screenshot of the problem so that I can see it clearly and fix it instantly.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     govind
    Participant

Thanks . I fixed it. By default settings – I have set up the Transparent menu to NO and for Home page I have enabled Transparent menu.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘For inside pages banner fullwidth, content with sidebar’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?