This topic has 36 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I want to know why i try to register another new account in my website but it show this message to me “Forbidden. Please Enable Javascript” Please help me to solve it.

Thank You

Radu

Hi,
    Can you provide the URL ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexlim91
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,
    I receive that error in register page.

Thank Yoi

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Any solution already? Regarding to the Forbidden. Please Enable JavaScript Problem?

Thank You

Radu

Please provide a screenshot including the browser address bar to see exactly where you encounter the problem because, if i access this page http://kangtao.com.my/register/ i can see the sign-up form without any problems.

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Why suddenly didnt appear that problem? So weird. By the way why after i fill in those required information the account still cannot activate? it show “Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time.”

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Try to disable plugins that not comes with the kleo theme, check if is ok, if not tell me.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I got disable some plugin which are no in Kleo theme still the same. Any related with register?

Thank You

Radu

Please give me login details.

Regards

alexlim91
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I identified the problem, i think this plugin cause the issue WP-SpamShield which I deactivated them

I see that you use WanGuard on my opinion it’s enough to use only WanGuard not both plugins.

Please test it should be ok.

Cheers

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

But the wangguard only can stop spam user right? It cannot stop spam comment?
    By the way, if i want to change the cropping size what should i do? When doing cropping the profile picture because the cropping size is too small.

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

Too make it easy i will list down few issue that I going to solve before i launch my website. Hope you can help me to solve it.

1) Cropping size (bold picture)
    I want to make cropping size become more bigger when during the cropping profile pciture
    Inline image

2) The “Post Update” background colour (bold (1) picture)
    Current the “Post Update” Background colour is silver colour, so i try to change to other colour, So what should i do?
    Inline image
    Thank You

Show original message

Attachments:
     Radu

Yes wanguard can stop wp spam ( https://www.wangguard.com/faq )

The gray background was disappeared by using this :

COPY CODE

.bpfb_form_container {background:none;}

Regarding to image cropping, just upload a larger image and it should to be ok.

Cheers

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

ok. I see this from buddypress.org (https://codex.buddypress.org/themes/guides/customizing-buddypress-avatars/) but I would no found it in KLEO theme. Can you let me know why can I found it?

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

ok.Where can i found the file to insert that background code? I see this from buddypress.org (https://codex.buddypress.org/themes/guides/customizing-buddypress-avatars/) but I would no found it in KLEO theme. Can you let me know why can I found it?

Thank You

Radu

Hi,

You can add the CSS in WP-ADmin -> Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS area or in kelo-child/style.css as you wish.

Regarding to avatar sizes, add this snippet to kleo-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

define ( 'BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH', 50 );
    define ( 'BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT', 50 );
    define ( 'BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH', 122 );
    define ( 'BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT', 122 );
    define ( 'BP_AVATAR_ORIGINAL_MAX_WIDTH', 640 );

replace values with yours.

Regards

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I got try to inside that code into kleo-child/functions.php but still no working?

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I got try to inside that code into kleo-child/functions.php but still no working?
    This one is to increase the picture no the crop size right?

Thank You

Radu

You need to connect via FTP, the full path for kleo-child/functions.php is wp-content/theme/kleo-child/functions.php

Put that snippet provided above(increase or decrease values for your needs), then test and see if the crop size is as you wish.

Regards

Andrei

Hi Alex,

From your previous screenshot attached I see that you try to upload a wide image while the avatar image is a square one, so it will enlarge as much as it can to fit a square. Please try to upload another bigger image and I’m sure you won’t have any more problems with the avatar cropping.

Cheers

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

I got try upload bigger picture but when during cropping, the crop size not flexible. The picture cannot fix in the circle thumb.

Thanks

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Ratu,

May I know any different between change or adding the code in file manager and in ftp?

Thanks

Andrei

After you click browse and select the desired picture to upload you’ll see the cropping tool, in first instance you will see it something like this: ( http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/2015-07-01-vcrh4.png ), but you can drag the bottom corned of the dotted line to enlarge the cropping area to cover your entire photo, like this: ( http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/2015-07-01-ba22c.png ).

So the avatar looks fine, as long as you upload a proper photo to crop from, and as long as you crop your picture correctly.

There isn’t any difference in modifying a file over ftp or from a web hosting file manager.
    Cheers

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

If the picture like horizontal picture so it cannot show all picture. Even I move the cropping tooland drap the button at the corner, it still cannot fix picture. If like that, what can i do?

Thanks

Andrei

Well, you can’t stick a wide picture into a square without breaking it, so you can only select what fits a square, this is the logical way and this behavior is the buddypress default, nothing built by us.

Cheers

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

How about change the circle thumbs to square thumbs, can do it?

Thank You

Andrei

You can do that by adding the following styles in your theme options panel, under General Settins > Quick Css:

COPY CODE

#buddypress .item-avatar.rounded, 
    #buddypress .avatar, 
    #item-header-avatar.rounded,
    .bp-login-widget-user-avatar,
    .bp-login-widget-user-avatar .avatar,
    .item-avatar, .item-avatar .avatar
    { border-radius:0px !important; }

Cheers

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

Ok. Now it look square.

Thanks

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

I want to know how can i change the “site-wide activity” name? I plan to change to other name, where should i change it?

Thanks

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

I have few question that going to ask

1) Where can i change the name “Site-Wide Activity” to other name?

2) Why everytime member (except admin) login to their profile account, it always show the admin dashboard and it no showing the user profile?

3) How can I change the profile cover banner size?

Thanks

Radu

1. Add this php code snippet to your kleo-child/functions.php and replace “My Custom Activity Title” with your desired title.

COPY CODE

function change_activity_title($data) {
        if( $data == 'Site-Wide Activity' ) {
            $data = 'My Custom Activity title';
        }
        return $data;
    }
    add_filter( 'bp_get_directory_title', 'change_activity_title' );

You can add by FTP

2. Only admin users are redirected to backend.

3. The only available options are boxed cover picture / and full you can enable cover profile to full width by going to Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> Buddypress -> Enable Full width Profile Header

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks a lot.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Ratu,

How can I change the thumbnail picture border size? Currently the border is white colour, so I want to border size to 1px

Thanks

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Add this CSS to your theme

COPY CODE

.activity-avatar.rounded {
        border-width: 1px !important;
        text-align: center !important;
    }

.activity-avatar.rounded img.avatar.photo {
        text-align: center;
        margin: 0 auto !important;
        margin: 5px !important;
    }

Regards

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?