This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by namdy01.

• Author
     RawAnimal
    Participant

I’m trying to test forgot / reset password functionality. when I enter a valid username or email and click the reset password button, the dialog updates to say sending info please wait and then returns “-1” where the sending info please wait was. An email is not generated or sent. I tested this when using php mail, though it may be something to do with that so I added the postmaster plugin to use my google apps.. Registration for the site works great.. still nothing with forgot password.

It’s likely something simple. Haven’t messed with the code.. have to be missing something.

Thanks!

Sean

Laura

Hello, do you have the latest version of the theme? Have you tried deactivating some plugins and testing again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sharmstr

The issue is that they recently added a check for the nonce field, but failed to add it to the ajax call. I’ll add a fix for this in the next update. In the meantime, go to /buddyapp/functions.php and comment out the nonce check. Around line 905 look for

COPY CODE

check_ajax_referer( 'kleo-ajax-lost-pass-nonce', 'security-lost-pass' );

and change it to

COPY CODE

//check_ajax_referer( 'kleo-ajax-lost-pass-nonce', 'security-lost-pass' );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

i2hongkong
    Participant

Yes, it works now!! Great thanks!!

namdy01
    Participant

didnt work for me!

namdy01
    Participant

need help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?