This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     belizesource
    Participant

hello,

need help resetting my password and changing my email on account if that is the issue I did not get the reset email.

Also, does MyCred work with this theme? I need to install

I see you have BuddyApp for WordPress.  Is it possible to integrate Belize Date into an app with those features.  I am needing to turn into App for IOS and Android.

Your quick response would be appreciated.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you’re not receiving email from your password reset (etc) forms then you will need to contact your host. WordPress only attempts to send the email via the server it’s up to the sending and receiving mail server to resolve the rest. It’s most likely getting rejected as spam or not being sent at all. You should ask your host to check the mail logs for your account.

We do not have a specific integration with myCRED but it’s fairly theme agnostic and should work as expected.

BuddyApp is a theme like SweetDate and does not create an apk or any other associated app file that could be installed on a Android or iOS device. If you wanted a generic service that could convert a WordPress/BuddyPress site into an app wrapper then you may wish to try https://apppresser.com/. I have not used this service but I have seen some of customers using this, I cannot guarantee how or if this will work for you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

belizesource
    Participant

Can you confirm if the email on file is shane@belizesource.com

Thank you for the additional information. I had also emailed through theme forest and had received no response I had accidentally purchased 2 Sweet Date themes. I needed a refund on one of them. Can you assist? I need to see which one is currently live on Belize Date so the wrong one isn’t canceled.

I am going to need some customization on Belize Date, I would rather see if I could contract your company to do it since you are the developers and know the software, if the prices are fair.

How much is BuddyApp. This is a App for android and iOS?

Licensor’s Author Username: Licensee: Item Title: Item URL: Item ID: Item Purchase Code: Purchase Date:

SeventhQueen
    Stoned Daily
    Sweet Date – More than a WordPress Dating Theme https://themeforest.net/item/sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme/4994573 4994573
    a6b99c48-c33e-4bcf-a460-6d865b38fdb8
    2018-12-14 03:59:46 UTC

Licensor’s Author Username: Licensee: Item Title: Item URL: Item ID: Item Purchase Code: Purchase Date:

SeventhQueen
    Stoned Daily
    Sweet Date – More than a WordPress Dating Theme https://themeforest.net/item/sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme/4994573 4994573
    eb5159e3-1554-4587-a9c2-6e4f22549281

2018-12-14 03:47:37 UTC

Thanks,

Shane

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can check and/or edit the email for your account by clicking here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/my-account#link_tab-1533546847501-3.

I have notified the team that deal with refunds about your refund request and they’ll review it first thing on Monday.

If you’d like to talk to our developers about your install or custom developments needs then you can send an email to dev@seventhqueen.com with as much information as possible about your requirements and they’ll be happy to discuss them with you.

BuddyApp, like SweetDate, is a theme that is installed on WordPress. It won’t generate an apk file for you and is not an app. BuddyApp’s name comes from it primarily being a BuddyPress theme that is targeted at mobile and tablet devices.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

belizesource
    Participant

yea that link doesn’t work if I don’t have the password to get in or don’t know the username and have 2 accounts

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

That link is for your email address here. I cannot tell you what your username, password or email is for ThemeForest. If you have lost access to your ThemeForest account you should reset your password via ThemeForest — there is no account connection between ThemeForest and SeventhQueen.

Thanks,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?