This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: ,

deniscgn
    Participant

Hello,

can I deinstall the bbPRess if I dont use any Forums on my page?

Cheers,

Denis

Laura

Hello, yes you can uninstall it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

deniscgn
    Participant

Thanks!
    Have a nice day.
    Cheers,
    Denis

Laura

You too! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

I also want to uninstall bbpress. However, when I deleted the bbpress plugin. It gave me some kind of fatal error! The hosting tech also looked into this, there other so call function/codes implement together.

Can you tell me what others files/folder/setting I also need to delete or set so I wouldn’t get fatal error when I delete the bbpress plugin?

Please help,
    Thanks

Laura

Hello, if you are getting an error when trying to delete bbpress, maybe there is a custom code added to your functions.php or any other plugin related to bbpress.

Please open a new ticket at the new support site as we are not going to work on this one anymore.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?