This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abracadabra.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

When I set the page to full width, the text goes all the way from left to right, which is fine for large text pages like terms of use or privacy. However the about page does not have much text and I would like to format is such as that its basically centered with borders on left and right, so there is white margin on left and right. I can achieve that effect by switching from (full width) to (3 columns template – Left and Right sidebars) but when I do that it shows my widgets in left hand side column and I dont want them there I just want blank space on each side and text in the center. There is probably an easy way to do this I just dont know how, anyone please?

sharmstr

Use VC. Add a row, split it into 3 columns using the 1/4 + 1/2 + 1/4 settings, then add a text block to the middle column. If you dont like that layout, you can stick with a single column then go into column settings > design options and add whatever margin you want to the left and right of it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

Awesome thanks again Sharmstr

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?