This topic has 33 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi
    My forum Page index is not showing forums
    http://bimv.pl/forum/

Forum doesn’t have problem with topics inside forums.

sharmstr

Did you go through the basic troubleshooting proceedures

1 – Does it work with the 2015 Theme enabled?

2 – Have you looked for a plugin conflict?

3 – Have you run the tools in Tools > Forums?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

szmek9
    Participant

1. Yes it works
    2. Yes, I turned off all plugins except those supported by theme, still no effect
    3. Yes

Still forum is empty.

sharmstr

Okay. One more test. If you have the child theme enabled, enable the parent. This will tell us if it’s custom code or not.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

szmek9
    Participant

Still empty.

sharmstr

Do you mind if I log in and have a look?

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     szmek9
    Participant
     szmek9
    Participant
     szmek9
    Participant

Ok, I downloaded last versions from envato I will upload it through ftp. SO i will take care of it.

sharmstr

Topics are showing up on the forum page now.

szmek9
    Participant

Wat about those inactive buttons ?

sharmstr

Did you clear your server cache after the update? Your site is throwing jquery errors which is causing some issues with your member list. Specifically with the BP Profile search plugin.

sharmstr

You site is loading old files which is an indication that the cache hasnt been updated.

Also, what files are in your child theme?

szmek9
    Participant

I asked hosting company to clear it, It should be cleared now. From Where You check errors and the fact that it reads from old files? To make it simple I uploaded default child kleo-theme from envato. Just empty functions, and style. What PHP version should I use?

szmek9
    Participant

Now my blog page is empty. http://bimv.pl/blog-2/
    I don’t know how to interpret this mistakes. I changed a hosting recently. They are using LiteSpeed Caching, I don’t know if it’s connected, and what should I ask them to check?

sharmstr

If you view the page source you can see that its producing the header-cover-image div. Kleo removes that for the BP default templates. In any case, you can always hide it with this code

COPY CODE

#header-cover-image {
        display: none;
    }

sharmstr

I dont know what you should tell them, but its not making your site very happy.

In any case, I’ve disabled animations for your site in theme options which helps.

szmek9
    Participant

Ok. Thanks. But now there are no widgets in sidebars and menu is not expanding on hover … I don’t know if it is a sollution.

Kleo removes that for the BP default templates.

Why I don’t have it default?

szmek9
    Participant

When Kleo is being installed does it installs Buddypress differently? I wonder if I should delete Buddypress and wait for Kleo to ask me to install it. I don’t know if it makes any sense. I know that animations were working fine before, even in current hosting. I changed php to 5.3 maybe it is what is causing the problem with animations? What version should I use?

sharmstr

It doesnt install bp any differently. The issue is caching.

sharmstr

I just logged into your site and enabled the “replace bp 2.4 functionality” in Settings > Buddypress > Settings to fix the buttons in the header issue.

Since you’re in maintenance mode, can I do some testing which will inlcude enabling/disabling plugins and themes?

szmek9
    Participant

Yes, go ahead. Thanks for helping.

sharmstr

Can I get FTP credentials?

sharmstr

Also, take a backup of your site. I want to reupload kleo and some plugins. Let me know when you’ve created the backup and its okay for me to proceed.

szmek9
    Participant
     sharmstr

Notes of the issues I’ve found so far….

– sidebars werent being generated because your /kleo/kleo-framework/lib/class-multiple-sidebars.php file was completely empty.

Because of that I decided to reupload all Kleo files. My thinking is that there are other files that are either empty or corrupt.

– In kleo-child/styles.css: You have //grupy ikony which is not the correct way to comment a css file. Anything below that line will not work. The correct way is /*grupy ikony*/

I’ll update you when after the reupload is complete.

sharmstr

The reupload seems to have fixed the many issues with your site. At this point, I’ve only enabled the Kleo suggested plugins. Please go to your site and make sure at this point (with all of your extra plugins disabled) that everything is working as it should. If so, then you can start enabling your extra plugins. Any issue you find at that point will be because of the extra plugins.

szmek9
    Participant

Many thanks goes to You, it works perfect now. I can’t even express how I appreciate Your help. You just saved the future of my company. I think I would never guess what I should do with those errors I would blame my hosting company and go in circles. If You ever come to Warsaw Poland I owe you a dinner.

PS I corrected function with social icons by myself it works fine. I need to take some classes with programming in php in future.

sharmstr

You’re welcome 🙂

szmek9
    Participant
     sharmstr

I just tested it with the WP 2015 Theme enabled and it still doesnt work. That rules out Kleo as being the problem. With the fact that you had corrupted files in Kleo, I would be surprised if you had corrupted files elsewhere.

szmek9
    Participant

Should I reinstall all the plugins, except those installed by You?

sharmstr

Hard to say. It wouldnt hurt to reinstall buddypress since that’s the plugin you’re having problem with.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?