This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     clarnastic
    Participant

Hello dear support team!

As you can see in the screenshot, the forum doesn’t look good as the letters overlay each other. How can I fix it?

Nice regards,

Clara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    ul.forum-titles li {
        clear: both !important;
    }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clarnastic
    Participant

It didn’t change anything 🙁

Laura

Hello, try to clean cache and also add it to quick css at theme options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

clarnastic
    Participant

Thank you!

Laura

Happy to help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

clarnastic
    Participant

Hello!

New year, new chances! 🙂

I am still not happy with how my forum looks on mobile. I would like to change what is shown in the mobile version:

1. Can the username be on the side NEXT TO the picture instead of underneath it?
    2. Furthermore, could it ONLY show the username without user role and further information?
    3. Could we hide the table header of forums on mobile? It just doesn’t look good and I think it is not required for the user. Also, the “follow” and “favorite” options are hidden under the table header.

I attached one screenshot of our website and one screenshot of BuddyBoss theme Demo, how I would like it.

I’d really appreciate your help!

Nice regards,
    Clara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please can you update this ticket with login credentials for your site. From my end it appears that some of these issues are already addressed and I need to confirm the logged in CSS too.

Thanks,

Kieran

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clarnastic
    Participant

I think what bothers me the most is the profile menu in the mobile version. you have to slide sideways and the text is super small – so its hard for the user to see that there is a menu.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I can’t do anything about the side scrolling as that is a feature of the theme. But if you wish to change the size of the text used then please try the below snippet in your BuddyApp Child theme.

COPY CODE
    #item-nav div.item-list-tabs ul li a {
        font-size: 1em;
    }

Make sure to purge all of your caches to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?