This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I attach a screen shot of a bug found. When posting on a topic with an ordered list it breaks the main activity feed. Within the screen shot you can see any post below just becomes an unstyled list. This affects any feed in which it is displayed.

http://postimg.org/image/xgg8kws99/

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, We are still doing some tests since it seems to be related to the way buddypres interprets the text from the bbpress topic

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

That is a serious bug that comes from Buddypress and related to bbPress but we fixed it 🙂
    Coming in 1.2. Just doing some final tests and will release it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

You’ll have to delete those broken entries since Buddypress removed some content out of them

---

Kieran
    Participant

Holy moly! I think I love you 😀

Kieran
    Participant

That’s perfectly doable I am on a test site 🙂

sharmstr

This is awesome!

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?