This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Stan
    Participant

Hi Kleo Team, im not able set in “VC Kleo Post” query for specific forum. If i choose “Forum” in query option, category is not recognised and result is query of all forums. For example I have bbpress category “Instruments” and child “Guitars” in “Guitars” category i have several forums as “acoustic”, “electrics”, “amplification” ect. How to set page with Kleo Post were i can set category “Guitars” – topics – latest. This mean that if costumer choose forum category “guitars” on top will see latest topics from this category. I cant set up this in query that is in “Kleo Post” What im missing?

Thanks Stan

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Forums and topics are not using categories like regular posts do, so the category select won’t work in this case. The forum and topics has just an parent-child hierarchy mode so I don’t see this possible.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     serpentwolf
    Participant

Automatic Kleo theme update requires API, and I purchased it from envato. I am unable to locate the API key, or do I need to create one? If, so please guide me in the right direction for instructions.

Andrei

You can generate it from your envato account: http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/envato-api-key-location.jpg

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?