This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

I created some forums and tested, I wonder s there’s a bug in somewhere (php) or not stay on the forum page trying to look for the word / phase? Because it went directly to the homepage instantly?

FYI –  it doesn’t even show NO FOUND what the keyword I typed on the forum page?

Please help, Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you explain a bit more and share an user so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

It’s just a search box on the forum just like any site what people type in to search product/things. overall, normally if find nothing, it should at least say NO FOUND etc, please try again.

But instead stay on the same page to search again, it go directly to the homepage?

Laura

Hello, it does say not found at our demo, please try deactivating some plugins maybe one of them is the problem

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Ya, it should be like that normally for all none found…

Well, the plugins had been turned off/reactivated from hosting due to white screen few times. Anyhow, the site is not a product site to sell 1000 items, so i guess is not a feature really needed and to bypass this, but is good if works right!

Anyway, I tested the members page to search members, that doesn’t jump to the homepage like the search bar is good to know…So I already disabled the search box.

Thanks for your image and help,

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, so it is resolved? Or what do you need? Let me know 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Ya, I decided not to use this search box after all, is resolved. That member image was just for testing only.

Thanks for your help.

P.S. wish that resolve button locate around the submit button like a check box can be mark or unmark “not resolved” or resolved, that way we can mark it like wordpress.org. this way also can safe the support team’s time as well… 🙂

Yes, is solved 🙂

Laura

Hello, glad its resolved 🙂 about the resolve button do not worry i can mark it for you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

That be great if able to, if the search words/phase will populate anything associate it sure give the site up a notch!

Thanks so much for your kindness 🙂

Laura

Its a pleasure to help 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?