This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     morok
    Participant

Hello! My bbpress forum breadcrumbs looks like forum/forums/forum_name/topic. How to make it looks like forum/forum_name/topic?

morok
    Participant

I am not sure but probably Yoast SEO plugin causing this issue.

Radu

Hi,

If you disable the seo yoast and the breadcrumbs shows ok try to contact the seo yoast forum support or bbpress forum support.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     morok
    Participant

I disabled YOAST but breadcrumbs still looks like home-forums-forum-*forum_name*-*topic_name* and both forum and forums breadcrumbs links to main forum page. Strange but on forum (not topic) page breadcrumbs looks ok, like home-forums-*forum_name*.
    I can add images but my site using cyrillic font so they would not help you.

Andrei

As you can see for example over here: ( https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/forum/buddyapp/plugins-questions ) this doesn’t happen in our case so it’s most probably either a plugin or some modification/misconfiguration.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?