This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abracadabra.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

I have my forums page template set in KLEO to full width but its still displaying a sidebar on the right like on my profile page, why is that? Firefox and chrome tabs are also missing my site’s name, it only has forums| …. all other pages have my sitename after |.

sharmstr

I set your forums page to full width in Theme Options > bbpress. Fixed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

thanks

sharmstr

Forgot to answer the second part. Its been discussed: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/html-tag-for-page-titles-seems-broken-for-buddypress-bbpress

You can also see on the demo site that there isn’t an issue like you’re seeing: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/forums/forum/design-with-pleasure/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

one more question, that took care of the main /forums page that lists all forums.

but now when i go into each individual forum, that sidebar is still there.
    for example … groups/amsterdam/forum/ still shows the sidebar on the right its now full width

Abracadabra
    Participant

its not full width should have been

sharmstr

Because you are leaving BBPress and going into Buddypress. Buddypress uses bbpress for its forums, but its still Buddypress.

Abracadabra
    Participant

ok, where should I change it to full width so that each single forum page is full width as well then?

sharmstr

You can change the groups layout to full width. There is no “show certain sections of group page with sidebar and certain sections full width” Theme Options > Buddypress.

Abracadabra
    Participant

great thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?