This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     cordieinc
    Participant

The forum topics aren’t working – http://members.golfinthelifeof.com/forums/topic/3-weekly-questions-to-ask/

Can you take a look and let me know what’s going on?

Radu

Hi,

What do you mean by “aren’t working” i can see the page no 404 error. see screenshot and i wait more details about this.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cordieinc
    Participant

I see the title but not the content of the topic.
    There should be text.

I’m trying to use Optimize Member and it appears to be causing the issue. Any idea why or how to fix it?

No content from any topic is showing up.

-Cordie

Radu

Hi,

It seems that the optimize members is not compatible with bunch of plugins/themes/hosting environments see here : https://optimizepress.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200553686-Incompatible-Themes-Plugins.

I don’t know exactly what causing this issue you need to allocate some time to investigate.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

We haven’t changed much from bbPress templates so it should not be related to the theme but probably the plugin. Please try to contact them and see how it integrates with bbPress plugin

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?