This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Obie
    Participant

Hi, please I when a user adds a friend and the person gets an email notification with a link to accept the friendship, when clicked it opens a page with codes rather than taking them to the profile page. Please can I get help with this? Thanks.

This is the link: http://ourcampusconnect.com/members/obie/friends/requests/

sharmstr

We cant view that link without access.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Obie
    Participant

I noticed that if I am logged in on that browser is opens well but if not it shows the codes, please what can be done to correct that? Thanks

sharmstr

Again, I cant help you without access so I can see what’s going on.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Obie
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Thank you for the access. I should have been more clear. I needed access and an account that has friend requests. When I logged in with the account you gave me, there are no friend requests and page looks fine.

Obie
    Participant

Okay, I will do that. Please can I get an email address to use, so when I send a friend request you will get notified and can test that link. Thanks

sharmstr
    This reply has been set as private.
     Obie
    Participant

Okay, sent a request now

sharmstr

Looks fine to me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Obie
    Participant

Please log out of http://www.ourcampusconnect.com on your pc and click on the link again, it works when your logged in, please let me know. Thanks.

sharmstr

That’s not the friend request page doing that. Its the wp-login.php page (http://ourcampusconnect.com/wp-login.php). And its saying page not found. Did you use some code to hide that page?

Obie
    Participant

I used a plugin to change the admin URL from wp-admin to cc_login

sharmstr

This has nothing to do with wp-admin. Its wp-login. Anyhow, that’s probably your problem.

In the future, please check all your custom stuff before contact us.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?