This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     manuel
    Participant

testing “add friend” I discovered that:

– When you add a friend and friendship canceled, if you return to the friend’s profile, you can not re-add it as a friend or send a message. Profile options disappear.

– When a user accepts friendship, if you access to his profile, you can not send private or public message to him, the options to send public or private message disappear. Only option to cancel friendship shown. It would be interesting to keep those options available to quickly send messages to a user via their profile.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, that is not the default setup, can you please share admin credentials so i can check it out ? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

manuel
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, did you modify any file, related to the theme or plugins? for example bp-custom.php?
    Let me know and if you can please share ftp access

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

manuel
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, should be fixed now, let me know if you find another issue 🙂

manuel
    Participant

hi,
    not fixed.
    When I cancel friendship, appears again the button to add friendship (this is correct – picture 1), but if I reload members and went back to the profile, the button is gone !! (picture 2)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     manuel
    Participant

And now I can not add an entry – image 3 ………….
    ……..

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, I am doing some tests and come back with a solution for you. Thank you

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

manuel
    Participant

Hi,
    I made a change of server. I now have 256MB memory_limit and not get to see the options to add / send messages to members from their profile. Sometimes if shown, 1 in 50 times. I still do not know why. Any solution?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @manuel.

what widgets do you have in the sidebar?
    It seems I can’t login into your site

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

manuel
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I managed to reproduce that and it is related to the Online members from the Side widget are.

Somehow it is related to BuddyPress and I will find a way to fix this and let you know.

Cheers

---

Abe
    Keymaster

You can see that BuddyPress team is working on fixing this but until then I will make a fix somehow inside the theme

https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5170

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Ready, just fixed it.

You just need to replace the files from the archive until our next update.

Cheers

---

Attachments:
     manuel
    Participant

It works perfect. TY very much.

Great job.

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome news.

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest if you love our work.

All the best

---

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘friendship’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?