This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     lucasmarstonmusic
    Participant

I’m having issues with the front end editor and was told its a bug that would be fixed soon. Any word on that? The front of my site looks awful and trying to do things from the back end editor is losing me a lot of time. Thanks

Laura

Hello, can you list me the issues you have please? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

lucasmarstonmusic
    Participant

Yes, front end editor just does not work at all. None of the text or articles show up and the images do not appear as they do when you visit the site. I can’t do any editing at all with the front editor.

First photo is front editor, second is when you visit the site. 2 completely different things.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     lucasmarstonmusic
    Participant

I had inquired about this before and I was told there Kleo must have a bug that will get fixed on the next update, just wondering if we know when that may be

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, it will be very soon 🙂
    Let me know if after the update you still have issues

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

lucasmarstonmusic
    Participant

Kleo 4.0 arrived, just looking for some instructions on how to make the update. Do I download all files and documentation?

Just wondering how I would activate the 4.0 theme but be using the child theme and have it not over ride all my work?

Laura

Hello, to update download you can use the envato API and your username at the theme misc section
    And if you prefer by ftp, upload just kleo.zip, the child theme doesnt need to be updated 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?