This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ImG.

• Author
     ImG
    Participant

I have added login,register,my account items from kleo menu section to the top bar menu, when i click “login” in top bar, the login popup opens and after submitting login info it redirects to the same page from where i have logged in but even after logged in there are “login” and “Register” in the top menu instead of “My account”. And when i login through back end and login, register disappear in the top bar and there is “my account”. Users can’t able to login through popup login What’s the problem? solution please!

Andrei

Could you please give me a link to your site, and maybe a dummy user/password so I test and see what’s happening ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ImG
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ImG
    Participant

Hi, about more than one day of head ache, now our team found that your theme is not compatible with SSL, we have written these codes in wp-config.php (define(‘FORCE_SSL_ADMIN’, true);define(‘FORCE_SSL_LOGIN’, true);), that’s why the login popup does not work, now we have removed these lines,popup login works, you may check our website’s members directory with and without SSL to see the difference of styles due to incompatibility with SSL. Thanks for your awesome design.

iusethemes
    Participant

These two methods are terrible. Your better off using WordPress https plugin. I use SSL for my entire site. If you add the plugin I mentioned and add the url from the pop up it should work till the next update

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, your settings are not complete since if you don’t use a plugin like @iusethemes recommended you need extra settings like your site url. The constants you defined don’t enable HTTPS on your site and just forces HTTPS login.
    Check related resources like: https://make.wordpress.org/support/user-manual/web-publishing/https-for-wordpress/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, also here are some improvements for the HTPPS login and the styles not loading. Try to replace the files attached in your current theme.

Let me know how that works

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ImG
    Participant

Hi, thanks @Abe and @iusethemes for your support, I will try with attached files and suggested plugin,i hope there won’t be any issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?