This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jmkmedia
    Participant

hi, i’m currently customizing the front page to be the landing page of our site, however, using the styling options, I can’t get it to do what i need. I wanted to align the logo in the center (instead of the default left) and add an icon beside the logo. Also on the main image section, even if i select repeat, the image doesnt repeat below, i’m not sure if i’m just mistaking it to be like the repeat command in css, it could be something else. Right now i’m thinking to just use a double full-length image (as i need the page to be scrollable into two pages down) with all the images, logos and texts I need in it to maybe make it easier, but it could also be not possible because uploading an image in the main area seems to scale it down to a fixed smaller size. I have little css knowledge only so  if you could advise me please xx

Laura

Hello, can you share some screenshots as reference? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jmkmedia
    Participant

there’s a couple of things i’m working on to customize my current homepage (pls see screencap attached), i’d like to know which files i need to edit to do the following as I cant get the exact layout i want using the styling options:

1.) i’d like to adjust the default image size to show the full image i uploaded, if u noticed the image was cut off at the bottom
    2.) i’d also like to add a background image to the pages below it
    3.) our main logo at the top left, i’d like it to be at the center in place of the menu
    4.) also i’d like to change the registration form into just a single JOIN button (to be placed on the right) that links to a separate registration page.

DO i need to edit from the parent theme’s functions.php and style.css files to do this? if so pls tell me which elements i need to change. Thanks xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, there is an issue with your website url, i cannot access
    Let me know once i can 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

Hello, for 1 and 2 i already see this changed in your site
    3) If you want to move the logo to the center where should the menu be? 🙂
    4) Do you mean change the link so instead of a modal it redirects to a different registration page not the buddypress default?
    Let me know 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?