This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     sumit784
    Participant

Hi,

I have setup this theme on my local XAMPP server. the wordpress admin and all other setting are running fine but when I am trying to run the main site with this theme then nothing comes up.

Eg:-

My backend admin login works :- localhost/mysite/wp-admin

The front site do not load : localhost/mysite

I have followed line to line details from documentation. Please provide resolution.

Radu

Hi,

There it may need to enagle wp debbug and to provide to me the debug.log file

Follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sumit784
    Participant

Hi,

I tried these options but it didn’t work. Even deactiating the plugins do not work.
    When I change the them to a default theme “Twenty seventeen”, the site loads. So it seems like there is an issue with your theme.

Please check and confirm.

Radu

Hi,

I need to see that debug.log file contains to can give you advices further…
    Also you can try to increase php max memory meanwhile you provide to me the debug.log file.

Follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?