This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     Venter11
    Participant

I have attached a screenshot of an example page. I need the background image to cover the entire main content area background (the wooden boards) on the right side of the screen (not into the right side where the buddypress widgets are. I’ve tried everything. Please help a brother out.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Venter11
    Participant

Left side, sorry.

Radu

Hello,

You need a larger picture and you need to style other elements

COPY CODE

body.page.page-id-150 div#main-container.container {background-image:url('http://vent.website/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/wood-_texture1584-Compressed.jpg');
    background-position:center center;
    }

Success

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Venter11
    Participant

Thank you! I’m not a coder, so could you tell me where exactly to insert this code? Thanks again for your time!

Radu

Hello,

The CSS snippet can be inserted in Quick CSS area from Wp-admin -> Theme Options -> General Settings or from wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Venter11
    Participant

Thanks, but now the image is in the middle of the screen. I want it to only fill the background of the main content area (left side of screen). I attached a screenshot so you can see what it’s doing. Thanks again for your time!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I need admin credentials to create a custom class from VC to have more control with css.

Venter11
    Participant

How can I get those to you?
    thanks

Radu

Reply and check private

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?