This topic has 27 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by iggy.

• Author
     Umstadter
    Participant

For some reason, I can’t figure out how to make a Revolution Slide image full screen. I keep having white bars on either side of the image. Is there something I’m missing? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Check your inner container in Row Settings. Make sure its set to No.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     Umstadter
    Participant

The row settings were already been set to “No.” Is there something else that could be influencing this?

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Okay. How about your slider settings? Do you have it set to Full Screen as well?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Umstadter
    Participant

By the way, thank you so much for helping to troubleshoot this with me.

I believe I have the slider settings switched to Full Screen.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

OH! You have the slider in a text column. Don’t do that. Use the rev slider VC element.

sharmstr

See the difference

Attachments:
     Umstadter
    Participant

Okay, I think I added the rev slider using the visual composer, but it’s still not going full screen. Below are the screenshots of my process. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments:
     Umstadter
    Participant

Sorry the slide order should be

Image 4
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Image 1

sharmstr

I went to your site and the slider isnt even showing up now. Did you save the page after you added the rev slider element? Also, for what its worth, I never use the frontend editor, its clunky and doesnt display correctly for me most of the time.

Umstadter
    Participant

Sorry, I saved it now. With regards to the frontend editor, I agree. It is a bit cumbersome.

sharmstr

For some reason, you have an extra div that’s wrapped around everything and I’m trying to figure out why. Are you using a boxed layout?

Umstadter
    Participant

I have the template set to “Wide.”

Attachments:
     sharmstr

arrrg. Okay. If you trust me, send me temp credentials to your site. send them to shawn@seventhqueen.com. I dont work here, but the Kleo team can vouch for me 🙂

Umstadter
    Participant

Hi Shawn,

I just gave you administrator access. Please let me know if you have any difficulty with the credentials. Thanks again for helping us out.

– Robert

sharmstr

Hey Robert,

Do you mind if I enable your kleo child theme? You really shouldn’t be using the parent kleo theme. Its best to do it now before you have everything customized to your liking.

Umstadter
    Participant

Sure thing, Shawn, and that’s good to know.

sharmstr

Okay. Give me a couple of minutes. As far as settings go, everything looked correct. The only thing I noticed that was different is that you’re using a new version of rev slider. I’m deleting an adding things left and right to test, so do freak out if you go in there right now. 🙂

Do you mind if I install the older version of rev slider just to test my theory? I can get it to go full width without rev slider, so I really think that’s the issue…. maybe 🙂 See attached

Attachments:
     Umstadter
    Participant

Please feel free. Hopefully this will help everyone else that installs this theme.

sharmstr

I’m not sure what was wrong, but I deleted your original homepage, created a new one and reimported the full width slider. That seems to have fixed it.

Other things to note.

1 – I enabled the child theme and imported your theme settings from the parent theme. When you update Kleo, make sure you do NOT enable it. Keep the child theme enabled at all times.

2 – I created all the buddypress pages for you.

3 – I didnt have to downgrade Rev Slider. Its still at 4.6.2, though the current version that comes with Kleo is 4.6. They are releasing an update shortly, so just leave it at 4.6.2 for now.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Umstadter
    Participant

You’re the best, Shawn! Thank you so much for the help!

– Robert

sharmstr

Well, it was full width. I just changed all the little settings to make it full screen like you mentioned in your original question.

Umstadter
    Participant

It’s perfect. Much appreciated.

sharmstr

🙂 Please mark resolved.

Catalin

thank you very much @sharmstr
    xoxoxo

iggy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi @iggy

Try to edit your page, then in Visual composer click to edit the Row element in which the Revolution slider is added and set Inner container to “No”

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

iggy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Full Width Revolution Slider Image’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?