This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Where do I find the image sizes? I want to add a gallery to my site. Thanks! (Thinking I’ll do the big image with thumbnails)

Radu

Hi,

You can use the Image Gallery visual element from visual composer you have possibility to set the image size for that.

Please build you gallery and let me know how can i help you to adjust it.

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cbdesign
    Participant

I want to design the images to be the actual sizes needed. Please tell me what sizes (dimensions) are needed for the gallery images.

Also under the Blog pages – where you have a photo link to other related blog stories – there are wide images of the blog featured images. What size is that and where do I input the image for that? It’s taking the featured image which is square so half is missing – since that is wide rectangle.

Please advise!

Thank you!

Radu

Hi,

The images needs to be larger than 1200 x 720 for full size or larger, anyway the images will be resized depends where the images are displayed.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cbdesign
    Participant

Great thanks!!

Radu

You’re welcome

Have a nice weekend

Cheers

Radu

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi I added gallery widget and the pics are white before hover – any way to get them full color in thumbnails? Thanks! See – http://751.594.myftpupload.com/about/photo-gallery/?preview_id=9593&preview_nonce=4c80d93103&preview=true (scroll to bottom under the grid gallery is wide image with thumbnail gallery)

Radu

Hi,

Are you referring to that fade in animation ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?