This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

I am attaching a website link:
    http://www.up-lab.it/culture-island-in-vaprio-dadda-ex-papermill-binda/?lang=en

I am aware that it has not been made with KLEO, but it shows what I would like to have so it can help to explain better my issue.

More specifically, like the website sample, I would like ALL the inserted images to be clickable and that once ‘you’ click on each image it shows a zoomed image with the possibility to navigate through ALL the images within the same post in the exact order that they appear in the post.

Thank you in advance.

sharmstr

It already does that. Though it appears to also be loading images found in the related posts section. I’ve asked one of the developers about this. I’ll let you know what they say.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Moving to bugs forum for devs to fix.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ARCHE
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply. And yes please, looking forward to your update.

And I confirm: Through Visual Composer, with Image Carousel element (with inserted all the images I intend to put for the whole post – let’s say 5 images), I am able to navigate through the post/portfolio item images by clicking on a single image.

I, then, duplicate the Image Carousel and change the order to the images in order to have what I asked initially in this thread. And then repeat this process for all the (5) images.

But, in this case, I find myself navigating through 25 images (5 images, repeated 5 times).

>> Additional question I have related to Image Carousel: how can I remove the filter effect when I hover on the image? Please check this link.

Thank you again.

ARCHE
    Participant

And also, when I go to the post, it loads the images of the Image Carousel ordered in a list (one below the other) for few seconds and only after then it shows as it should be. Is this a bug also?

ARCHE
    Participant

Just a follow up: I found third-party plugins FancyBox for WordPress and Responsive Lightbox as valid solutions for my case.

Andrei

We’ve fixed this issue in the modal library that comes with the theme and we’ll release an update in the following days containing this fix.

Keep an eye on the updates.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?