This topic has 19 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

I have a white gap above the revolution slider on the home page, but NOT on the other pages! I was checking your support site, and found two related topics, but the resolutions were not published:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/white-space-on-top-of-the-frontpage-slider
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/page-header-setup-top-menu-issue

I’ve checked really everything in the Theme Appearance settings, as well on the Home Page itself, and the Revolution Slider configuration, but all looks good, meaning no paddings, or borders set, etc.

I attached 2 screen shots, one of the header of the home page, and one of the Firebug header details. I can’t give you a link to the site right now, because I’m working now on Mamp Pro.
    Hope you can figure out what is wrong.

Thank you very much in advance for your effort.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     romanzy
    Participant

PS: I use the latest versions of all, including WordPress, Buddypress, Kleo Theme, etc…

romanzy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hello,

Please post the address where that white space appears.

I will give you a css fix if is possible.

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     romanzy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     romanzy
    Participant

Radu,

If you install BuddyForms (which I sent in attachment before), and create one form, then you will see a white gap on the top of the header. The gap appears on every page, but you see it only clearly on the home page. The problem occurs only when you have created one form, not when you simply activate the plugin. No js or css is added from the BuddyForms plugin because no form is displayed, but the problem occurs on all pages and it all dosen’t make sense to me.

Hope you can figure it out what could cause the problem.

Regards.

Radu

Hello,

Momentarily try with CSS Fix

Add this CSS code to your Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS area or in your kleo-child/style.css

COPY CODE

.article-content > p:first-child {
    display: none !important;
    }

Let me know if is ok.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     romanzy
    Participant

Dear Radu,

That worked!

You are awesome. Thank you very very much!!!

chart15
    Participant

Hi, this is happening to me and I can’t locate a fix in the forums. There is a gap above the revolution slider and below the menu on the homepage. I’ve checked all solutions in the forums, nothing has helped.

Please help me ASAP as I’m launch tomorrow, thanks so much – loving the theme!

Radu

Hi,

Provide the page URL

Radu

fuzz2015
    Participant

I just encountered the same problem. Your css did not help me, but I tried this with success:

COPY CODE
    div > section:nth-child(1){
    padding-top:10px !important;
    }
     Radu

Great,

Thank you for posting your solution.

The topic will be marked as resolved.

Have a nice day

Radu

artisul
    Participant

Hi I am experiencing the same issues, where I have a white gap on my homepage.
    I tried to use the above to CSS, but they both didn’t work.

Please help.

my website is: https://artisul.com

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Try to remove padding top from the first row of that page from visual composer backend editor.

Cheers

Radu

artisul
    Participant

Hi Radu, I had the top padding removed but there is still a small gap.

Radu

Hi,

I see, you need also to disable breadcrumbs for that page and you should remove padding-top:40px from row or column where revolution slider is placed.

If you cannot handle with these provide admin credentials to take a look

Cheers

RAdu

Rincon805
    Participant

Hi there.

I have the same problem. If I apply this css on the main page I can tweak the padding to work, but it applies on every other page on the site and that doesn’t work for me.

div > section:nth-child(1){
    padding-top:0px !important;
    }

This seems like a common issue. Is there any permanent fix in the works?

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi Rincon,

Please provide me the page url

Cheers

RAdu

Rincon805
    Participant

Here’s the URL: http://alchemyondeman.staging.wpengine.com

Thanks,
    -H

Radu

Hi,

Please go to your homepage in wp admin -> pages -> your homepage and on first row -> edit and look for padding top 40px set 0

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?