This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Kieran.

• Author
     abbenhues
    Participant

Hi there,

I just installed the theme and I’m already very happy with it. But.. As i’m just starting to figure everything out i’ll probably have a simple question.

How can i enable the pop up window when i click on login (see screenshot in attachment)?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi @abbenhues

There are a couple of ways to enable the login pop-up

1. Within the WordPress back-end go to “Appearance > Menus”, on the left hand side you’ll see a section called Kleo, if you open it you’ll see the ‘Login’ option, add that to your menu and it’ll work like magic!

*Note: sometimes WordPress doesn’t show the Kleo option, you can make it appear again by loading the “Appearance > Menu” page, go to the very top of the page, on the top right you’ll see ‘Screen Options’. You can check the Kleo option here and it will appear below on the left hand side.

2. Add the CSS class kleo-show-login to just about anything, when a logged-out user clicks any element that has the CSS class it will load the pop-up.

Kieran.

Radu

Thanks you Kieran for your response

Have a nice night

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     abbenhues
    Participant

Thanks Kieran! One last detail question. The facebook sign in is not appearing. is this a setting i have change somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    tes

Kieran
    Participant

Hi @abbenhues,

To enable Facebook sign up you’ll have to complete a few steps

1. Go to Theme Options > Miscellaneous > Scroll to “Facebook integration” and toggle to on.

2. Follow the guide here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/create-facebook-app-get-app-id-facebook-login to set up an APP for Facebook.

Have a great day, and if you have more questions let me know 🙂

Kieran.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?