This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     kenkm
    Participant

Hi there,

I test add place by GD add listing menu, but I can’t select another area, it say ‘Please choose any address of the (Bangkok) city only.’

How to allow user to add any place? or limit only place in the country not city.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi @kenkm,

Can I confirm that the address you’re trying to enter is within Bangkok?

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

kenkm
    Participant

Hi there,

No, the address that I need to add isn’t Bangkok. I need to add the address in Thailand.

Kieran_SQ

Okay, could you please provide me with some admin credentials so I can look into this for you?

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

kenkm
    Participant

I’m sorry, my site still dev. on local. So, I captured screen of GD setting up as attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Are you using the Location Manager plugin from GeoDirectory? https://wpgeodirectory.com/downloads/location-manager/.

The standard limitation of GeoDirectory is one location so you will need to licence their premium plugin to extend the basic functionality.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

kenkm
    Participant

Hi there,

OK I see, KLEO theme that include GeoDirectory only standard version, right? For premium function, I will purchase by myself?

Kieran_SQ

Hi @kenkm,

That is correct. KLEO supports the integration of the GeoDirectory plugin but does not come with any premium add-ons for it.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?