This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     chrisat
    Participant

Hello,

I found out that at the listings page (Geodirectory) are two minor bugs:

1. If you dont add a description in your category then the description of the first listed place is shown above the listings and before the search bar.

2. If you want to have a field shown under the listings pic and this field has an icon, then after the icon a blank is missing. This is shown right after the entry header at “geodir_more_info”

What template is used to show this pages?
    Thanks for any information, Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

This seems to be fully related to the GeoDirectory plugin, you can learn from their website how to customise it’s templates. http://wpgeodirectory.com

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     chrisat
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

thank you – to find out who made the parts is a real challenge :-). Will ask them.

A part I was sure that comes from GD seems to be from KLEO.
    The filter for categories – I need to know where to find it for translation. WPML does not find it…

Please see the pic attached.

Cheers, Chris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Well for this you’ll have to ask GD about their wpml compatibility.

Thanks for understanding.

chrisat
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

two replies from 2 different moderators of them…

#1 I have no idea where that comes from, that is not standard GD … ??
    #2 That’s Kleo added stuff.

So you tell me also you have not idea who made it?

Dead end for me…

Greetings, Chris

Andrei

Ok, got it, my fault, the “Filter Categories” unfortunately comes from css and it’s not translatable, can you please give me a link to your website so I can give a closer look into it, maybe I can find a solution.

Also please tell me to what was the other answer referring to so I can double check it.

chrisat
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     chrisat
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     chrisat
    Participant

Andrei,

I’ve done a workaround – fixed translation:

found at:
    wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-geodirectory/kleo-geodir.css

line 208 to 2014

COPY CODE
    .map_category>.toggle:before{
        content: 'Ansicht filtern';
        display: inline-block;
        padding: 0 0 0 5px;
        float: left;
        border-radius: 3px;
    }

Cheers, Chris

Andrei

Indeed, that would be a workaround, if you have wpml you can see if it adds any language specific classes into your body tag, that way you can create multi language labels.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Cheers

chrisat
    Participant

Thank you for that hint, yes I have WPML. But honestly I am not in that so deep. Will do some research when have spare time.

Cheers, Chris

Andrei

Change your code to:

COPY CODE

body[lang="de-DE"] .map_category>.toggle:before{ content: 'Ansicht filtern' !important; }

This way the wording should change only for the de-DE language.

Cheers

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

@Andrei i’ve tried your css and not working. After a deep search i found many solutions, the one that works for me:

COPY CODE
    :lang(it) .map_category>.toggle:before { content: 'Filtra le Categorie' !important; }
    :lang(en) .map_category>.toggle:before { content: 'Categories Filter' !important; }

putting it in kleo-child/style.css

Andrei

I’m glad to hear that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?