This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ro1and
    Participant

Hi guys, I was attempting to take advantage of the Geo capabilities, so I installed the plugin, followed the documentation as thoroughly as possible, but have been stuck since yesterday as when I try to view any of the pages, I’m getting a blank white screen. It appears some errors are going off in my Firefox console, but I got the short end of the stick when it comes to debugging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Roland

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ro1and
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

the jquery errors wont cause the 500 server error its also throwing. Look in your server error log to see what’s causing it.

You’re getting jquery errors on other pages in your site as well.

I’d look for plugin conflicts.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Cool looking site btw 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?