This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     m1co
    Participant

Hi!

This is how my geodirectory listing shows up after following every step from documentation and GD official tutorial, using kleo 3.0.3:

http://prntscr.com/7mjabv

also, if I am trying to view a place, it gives me a blank page and nothing else.

What can be wrong?

m1co
    Participant

I noticed I had not put Business Directory Home as the listings page on GD settings, I did it and now the whole /directory page is blank – nothing.

m1co
    Participant

Also updated GD to latest version today before trying, not sure if that is a problem.

sharmstr

Try this https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/geodirectory-importing

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

m1co
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

enable wp_debug and set display to true please. https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

As a test I enabled the WP 2015 Theme and you had the same issue, so its not Kleo related.

m1co
    Participant

Also how do I remove Testimonials and Clients from there?

m1co
    Participant

WP debug is now true

sharmstr

Looks like you have a server permissions issue. Again, this also happens with 2015 Theme so not Kleo related.

sharmstr
     m1co
    Participant
     sharmstr

No idea. You can see the errors. Contact your hosting provider if you need assistance.

m1co
    Participant
     m1co
    Participant

Problem is that i’m using VPS, I have mediocre knowledge about linux and webservers, just new to wordpress, I am unsure which permissions it usually needs, I thought if it installed fine, it should run fine, heh.

Alright, I get busy googling then

m1co
    Participant

Seems I needed to also give ownership for webserver to use php temp folder…

Trying to figure out the rest, thank you so much for your assistance, at least I know It is my own fault now, which means easier to fix lol 😀

Keep up the good job 🙂

sharmstr

Good luck 🙂

m1co
    Participant

I fixed it. GD needed mbstring function/module for PHP.

So if anyone has similar stuff in the future, just tell them to check the phpinfo if they have mbstring installed along with php.

One last thing though, which is KLEO related. How do I remove the Clients and Testimonials from the Bsns Directory page?

sharmstr

Widgets > GD Home Bottom

btw – that’s still not kleo related. lol 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?