This topic has 76 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by alexlim91.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I have few question that going to ask

1) Where can i change the name “Site-Wide Activity” to other name?

2) Why everytime member (except admin) login to their profile account, it always show the admin dashboard and it no showing the user profile?

3) Why the geodirectory “place page” layout look didnt arrange properly? How to fix it? (Please refer to this url : http://www.kangtao.com.my/places/

Thanks

sharmstr

Please search before posting

1 – https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-title-page#post-51389

2 – You need to set up a redirect. Try Peters Login Redirect Plugin

3 – https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/geodirectory-importing#post-63566

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

For the first question, the code style localization plugin no available in wordpress.org? How should i do now?

Thank You

sharmstr

You can do it within any translation editor. Site-Wide Activity is in the buddypres translation files: https://codex.buddypress.org/translations/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Shrmstr,

How can I change the thumbnail picture border size? Currently the border is white colour, so I want to border size to 1px

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

#buddypress #friend-list li div.item-avatar, #buddypress #member-list li div.item-avatar, #buddypress #members-list li div.item-avatar {
    border-width: 1px;
    }

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi sharmstr,

Thanks. I got realize that the phone view, under profile everytime click the profile list the listing background showing transparent. How can i change the background to white colour?

Attachments:
     alexlim91
    Participant

By the way, just now i got try using the code that given by you. But it see dont have any changes the border still maintain the same size?

Attachments:
     sharmstr

#buddypress .dropdown-menu li {
    background-color: #fff;
    }

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

The mobile view dropdown fix already. How about the border that I mention just now with 2 attachment?

Thanks

sharmstr

put !important on it.

alexlim91
    Participant

!important #buddypress #friend-list li div.item-avatar, #buddypress #member-list li div.item-avatar, #buddypress #members-list li div.item-avatar {
    border-width: 1px;
    }

Like This?

sharmstr

border-width: 1px !important;

alexlim91
    Participant

oK. I try it

alexlim91
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

try this instead

.main-color #buddypress .activity-list .activity-avatar {
    border-width: 1px !important;
    }

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Still same. The border dont have any changes?

Thanks

sharmstr

where are you adding it? I looked at your source code and it doesnt appear to be added.

sharmstr

This is the only custom css that you have

COPY CODE

.bpfb_form_container {background:none;}

#buddypress .item-avatar.rounded, 
    #buddypress .avatar, 
    #item-header-avatar.rounded,
    .bp-login-widget-user-avatar,
    .bp-login-widget-user-avatar .avatar,
    .item-avatar, .item-avatar .avatar
    { border-radius:0px !important; }

body.buddypress.is-user-profile div
    #item-header {
    min-height: 350px;
    }

#buddypress .dropdown-menu li {
    background-color: #fff;
    }

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I add in theme option > general setting > custom css. After i insert then i saw it didnt work then i remove it.

sharmstr

Ahhh. Because that was the box shadow, not a border. I’ve added it for you.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

You already help me to add in the code to fix the problem?

sharmstr

yes

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I got saw the border gone but under the profile picture the border still appear
    http://www.kangtao.com.my/members/st16/

sharmstr

fixed

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Thank You very much. it fix already.

Thanks

sharmstr

I know because I fixed it 🙂

alexlim91
    Participant

Thank you very very much

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Why i can find the “place” page in the wordpress pages list?
    Because i going to set a menu that will show the directory listing

Thanks

sharmstr

Because its not a page. Its a slug. Use the custom link to add a menu item for it.

alexlim91
    Participant

Ok. By the way, For site wide activity posting when I posting something other user can view it right, Can I change the setting that only my friend can see my posting, if other user want to see my posting they need to add me as a friend?

sharmstr

I think there is a plugin for that. Its not built into kleo or bp by default. You should read the bp documentation.

alexlim91
    Participant

Ok. I try to find that plugin

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

How can I change the hover for the user profile? Because i got saw the new demo version it got hover function

Attachments:
     alexlim91
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

To add the map, read the last part of the documentation: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#geo-directory

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

If i need to create business directory then i need to create new page then inside the code into the header content right?

sharmstr

If you followed these directions: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/geodirectory-importing#post-63566 then the code goes in the locations page.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

So, the location page is for this geo directory plugin right?

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Why i could not found the “Home Business Directory” page? and i try to chagne permalinks “location” to location page but once i click preview it show my home page?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘GeoDirectory problem & Site-Wide Activity name’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?