This topic has 76 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by alexlim91.

• Author
     sharmstr

Please read the instructions

2 – Go to geo directory > permalinks and it up like attached. Create the pages first if you haven’t done so already. You just need to create blank pages, except for the one you’ll use for locations. That’s the one that should get the shortcode for the full map header as mentioned in the doc.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

I got use the location page that had been created. But everytime i insert the map code into the header content then click preview page then it show me the home page (http://www.kangtao.com.my)?
    this is my location page url: (http://www.kangtao.com.my/location/), everytime click it show my home page url.

sharmstr

Looks like your directory page is “directory”, not locations.

you widgets should look like this

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alexlim91
    Participant

Ya. the directory page is create by me.
    but the layout in directory page look very weird.
    http://www.kangtao.com.my/directory/
    the map show above the title section, then below the title the map show huge space between the listing

sharmstr

BP Like was throwing jquery errors. I disabled it. Page looks fine now.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

I see. So it is the bp like plugin problem? But i really need a like button plugin, do you have any like button plugin can introduce?

sharmstr

no

alexlim91
    Participant

Ok. However thank you for your help.

sharmstr

Also, that plugin will cause performance issues. I’ve talked about it before here. See this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/upload-images#post-66108

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

That mean this buddypress like plugin previously got other user to using it so it cause the website performance?

sharmstr

I dont understand your question. Bottom line, dont use that plugin.

alexlim91
    Participant

ok. thank you for your advice

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Just realize that why i cannot find the author page for Geo Directory? in the directory there got mention my dashboard but when i click it dont have any respond

Thanks

sharmstr

I’m sorry, I dont understand what you are saying.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

The problem solve already.

Thanks

alexlim91
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

There’s isnt a division exactly where you have the red border so cant give you code for that. This is close

#buddypress ul.item-list li {
    background-color: pink;
    margin-bottom: 5px;
    }

or this which you probably wont like

.activity-content, .buddyboss-wall-tpl-activity-comments, #buddypress div.activity-comments {
    background-color: pink;
    }

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Ok. Thank you very much

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Can I ask you somethings? It is regarding the button in the activity steam, if i want to change the favourite button (star button) to like button, how can i change it?

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Can I ask you somethings? It is regarding the button in the activity steam, if i want to change the favourite button (star button) to like button, how can i change it?

alexlim91
    Participant
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I had install the buddyboss plugin but there are some error happen with kleo theme.
    1) why “favourite” button is “like” button can i change the favourite button to like button?
    2) beside that, as you can see from my website everytime i click favourite button/like button it got show the “you like this” but the position is no correct this message should be at below the comment button no at below the line.

When i change to other theme, this 2 problem will not happen but when i change back to kleo then this 2 problem show up again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Changing favorite from star to button: I dont know

1 – I dont know. Never used buddyboss and its not officially supported by Kleo
    2 – I cant see the comment button without a login

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

For the favourite icon, just now i got change the theme to other wordpress theme then the favourite icon change to like button but change back to kleo theme the icon show favourite icon.

For the comment maybe you can use mine one
    username: alexlim
    password: 0109770038lim

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

For the favourite icon, just now i got change the theme to other wordpress theme then the favourite icon change to like button but change back to kleo theme the icon show favourite icon.

For the comment maybe you can use mine one
    username: alexlim
    password: 0109770038lim

sharmstr

Please don’t post your response twice. It wont make me answer any faster. There are a lot of people who need help here. I’m working as fast as I can. I hope you understand that.

Instead of asking a multiple questions in this topic, its better to start a new topic. That way you have access to one of the many people who help out here and you dont have to wait for me to respond.

Start another topic for the favorite button. Maybe someone else can help you.

For likes, try this css. It should get you close.

COPY CODE

#buddypress .activity-list .activity-content {
    border-bottom-width: 0px;
    }

#buddypress div.activity-comments ul li {
      border-top-width: 0px;
      border-bottom-width: 1px;
      border-bottom-style: solid;
    }

.activity-like-count {
      padding-left: 130px !important;
      top: -10px;
    }

.logged-in #buddypress div.activity-meta {
      padding-bottom: 0px;
    }

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Ok. Thank you for your help. I will open another topic see other people can help me to solve this problem or not.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

I got inside the code, “you like this” message already fix. but the like button still the same.

Thanks

alexlim91
    Participant
     sharmstr

Please start another topic.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

I got open but nobody reply it

Thanks

sharmstr

As this site indicates

“Support is offered Monday through Friday, but please allow up to 48hrs so we can review your request and respond.”

alexlim91
    Participant

That mean the support team will be available at tomorrow right?

alexlim91
    Participant
     sharmstr

I’m not answering duplicate posts. You’ve been asked several times not to do this. Thank you.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,
    Can you answer on this topic then i will close on other topic. Because it urgent to me. Why suddenly the group page got problem.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,
    Can you answer on this topic then i will close on other topic. Because it urgent to me. Why suddenly the group page got problem

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘GeoDirectory problem & Site-Wide Activity name’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?