This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by egabillat.

• Author
     egabillat
    Participant

I use these shortcodes of Geodirectory on the same page :
    [gd_event_listing layout=5 post_number=20 add_location_filter=”true” list_sort=upcoming list_filter=upcoming][gd_advanced_search]

You can see the result on the picture for the search bar.

I had tested KLEO support : Geo Directory Location Manager – Search bar oversize
    with no result.

I was waiting Kleo 4 upgrade, and I saw the change log : – Fixed GeoDirectory search bar shortcode/widget styling.

Nothing change after up update… 🙁

An idea ? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, try deleting geodirectory and installing it again ( THIS WILL DELETE SOME OF YOUR GEODIRECTORY SETTINGS ( not categories ))

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

egabillat
    Participant

Thank you Laura but not the good solution.
    I’ll not use the shortcode.
    Perhaps an idea for this display issue…? See attach picture.
    Bon week-end.

Attachments:
     egabillat
    Participant

Precision : All my plugins and Kleo updated !

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

What is or what you mean for “Search bar oversize” ?

egabillat
    Participant

See “écran.png” picture : “rechercher” is not on the same Line as other fiels. It’s not beautiful ! And the same shortcode used with advance search is worth : not Kleo like theme.

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Kleo supports the main GeoDirectory Core plugin, not the addons like Events/Custom Post Type or Advance Search. In the basic search shortcode there isn’t the cpt/events selector.

You should customize the entire search bar with CSS ( new width % for media queries) if you activated CPT/Events addon.

Try this in style.css

COPY CODE
    @media (min-width: 1200px) {
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search input.search_text,
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search input.snear {
    	  width: 29%;
        }
        .geodir-search .search_by_post, 
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search input.geodir_submit_search {
    	  width: 20%;
        }
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search {
    	  padding: 10px;
        }
    }
    @media (min-width: 992px) and (max-width: 1199px) {
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search input.search_text,
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search input.snear {
    	  width: 28%;
        }
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search input.geodir_submit_search {
        }
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget .geodir-loc-bar .geodir-loc-bar-in .geodir-search {
        }
    }
    @media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 991px) {
    	  width: 27%;
        }
        }
        }
    }
    @media (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 767px) {
    	  width: 100%;
    	  margin: 5px auto;
        }
    	  width: 100%;
    	  margin: 5px auto;
        }
    	  margin: 5px auto !important;
        }
        .geodir_advanced_search_widget input, .geodir_advance_search_widget input {
    	  margin: 5px auto !important;
        }
    }
    Attachments:
     egabillat
    Participant

@rikbutterflyskull
    Hi !
    your code work fine, thank you !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?