This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

I have found a way to put gd widgets not only in sidebars or gd templates pages, by using siteorigine pagebuilder, (gd widgets are available through pagebuilder)

now I am trying to use this way on “get connected page” ,but there is visual composer, and I do not find how to see pagebuilder and choose between pagebuilder or visual, to insert gd widgets,

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Have you tried the Widgetized Sidebar shortcode in VC? See attached where I’ve added the GD Best of Widget to a page using VC.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

To further explain, the process is

1 – Add a custom sidebar (appearance > sidebars)
    2 – Add a widget(s) to your sidebar (appearance > widgets)
    3 – Add the Widgetised Sidebar shortcode to your page and select your custom sidebar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

thanks, yes, widget works in sidebar, but since I’d like widget to appear in page and not only sidebar, I was trying to use shortcode in pagebuilder, but what I am not able to “decide” is how to make appear pagebuilder instead of visual composer to “paste “the shortcode,

or perhaps there is a way to paste the shortcode through visual composer, but i tried it in the “text widget” of visual and it did’nt worked..;

valemi76
    Participant

oh, sorry,

I have just tried following step by step your instructions and it works !!!

that’s really really great,
    thanks for the tip,

best

sharmstr

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?