This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     HDcms
    Participant

Hi,
    I currently testing geolocation members with geo MYWP
    I activated the module “sweetdate” and I have a new tab “location” that allows me to clarify my location;
    I then create a “map” form. I put a shortcode on a page “Members”.
    There is no map that appears.

1 / how to view the BP members?
    2 / is that I can do a map with each BP group ?
    3 / I use PMPro, is it possible to exclude certain categories of members (level1 for example)?
    4 / the localization field Geo MyWp therefore makes it unnecessary to xprofile field BP: city & country?
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, once the plugin is activated, navigat to Plugin settings and find Sweetdate addon settings, select what you want then save. Now make all your users have a Location in their profile, the plugin adds a new tab.

They need to have a location in order to appear in map and in members directory

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

HDcms
    Participant

Hello,

“once the plugin is activated, navigat to Plugin settings and find Sweetdate addon settings, select what you want then save. Now make all your users have a Location in their profile, the plugin adds a new tab.”
    As I say, I managed it 🙂

By cons thank you to answer the other questions because I did not find any answers or documentation.
    This is a very important new feature I would like to implement

Regards

Laura

Hello, for 4 / the localization field Geo MyWp therefore makes it unnecessary to xprofile field BP: city & country?

Not really, it can work for matching purposes, but you candelete it if you want.

So, the issue is that you do not see the map? Or that you do not see members?
    Please explain a bit more so i can help you 🙂
    And please if you can share admin credentials so i can check it out, would help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

HDcms
    Participant

Hi,
    And ? ;
    2 / is that I can do a map with each BP group ?
    3 / I use PMPro, is it possible to exclude certain categories of members (level1 for example)?

I give you access as soon as I reinstalled my test site
    thank you

luamonu
    Participant

Hi Laura

i need to reduce the size of picture displayed on profile page(exactly like sample attached). and also the font on the media page not visible how do i increase visibility?

please find attached for clarity.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello luamonu, can you open a new topic so we can keep it separated? 🙂

HDcms, geo my wp comes with a map, you should enable it in the options. Number 3 is a bit complicated, do you mean exclude from search or map?
    I think the best would be credentials so i can check out the settings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?