This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Is there a way to get the front page search buttons to show up on an existing front page?
    Please have a look at attached pic to see what I am talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You need the BP Profile Search plugin. https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-profile-search/ Then use the shortcode that it generates for your form anywhere you want.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

OK I got the shortcode, how can i insert it on a page in revolution slider?
    When I click add layer there is no space to input the shortcode anywhere

sharmstr

Add it via a text layer.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

add layer, in text box i inserted the code and nothing shows up. I tried the code with [] and without

sharmstr

Does that form work if you add it directly to a page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?