This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     assertiveminds
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve imported the “Get Connected Vertical” Demo data successfully. But, when I enter new fields under users-> profile fields, I’m not seeing those field on the “Get Connected Page”. Right now it shows the following messages:

“Thousands of professionals ready for your project”

“BP Profile Search 4.4.4: Form 6773 was not found, or has no fields.”

Also, how can I change the text “Thousands of professionals ready for your project” do a different message.

As well as, how to change the Get Connected” and “Find Designers and developers all over the world…..”

On the same page: there is a box that says “how it works”, when I click on it it doesn’t go anywhere. Can I add something for “how it works”, so when I click it would show how our organization work. Can we remove any of these texts if we don’t like or want?

Is there a way to change the to a different graphic motion from the default one?

Can we change the background picture or color on the main Get Connected Vertical Page”? Right now it’s blue.

How do I add a members “login / logout” for new members who wan to signup on the main page menu?

I also see “my page section” on the upper right hand corner with menu? When I click, it says server not found. How can I get rid off this link?

Please provide any document or link you may have for all the key steps to make this website work. Right now, I’m not able to set it up like the demo “community theme”.

I’m new at this.

Thank you so much your support. Appreciate your help.

Nilesh

GET CONNECTED

Find Designers and Developers from all over the world ready for your project

sharmstr

You need to edit the shortcode and input the id number of your form. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/import-and-configure-the-kleo-get-connected-demo-page.html

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

assertiveminds
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Go to Pages and click on your connected page to edit it. Hover your mouse over the bps form shortcode and click on the pencil icon. Change the form ID to the ID of the form you created. Click save.

Hover over the Kleo Button shortcode and click the pencil icon to edit it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

assertiveminds
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I suggest you read the documentation on shortcodes in VC: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#shortcodes

You should also watch some of the videos on the VC site that show the basics of using it.

Your form id must match the id in the shortcode. See attached. If they match, then make sure you have fields in your form.

For the button, change # to whatever link you want to go to when the button is clicked.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?