This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by arielsfr.

• Author
     olasazzy
    Participant

Good day Support,

I recently purchased the theme sweet date and i uploaded like the video and activated the plugin.

i want to get the landing page working but when i configure all the options in the home page tab i still cant see the landing page show the way it does

What do i need to do . Do i need to purchase the Landing page also after getting the theme?

Andrei

Maybe you could post a link with the address of your site so we can see what you did until now and how we could help. Also the link to the exact landing page that you are referring to.

Looking forward to help you more as soon as you come back with more information.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     olasazzy
    Participant

http://cuddleme.olasazzy.com

am trying to make the home page like the landing page that is on the demo.

Andrei

You should read the theme documentation that comes bundled in the downloaded package, there you will find information how to import the demo content. For the moment you just have a clean theme install, without any content.

Let me know how it went and if I can help you with anything else from that point.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     olasazzy
    Participant

i cannot find any documentation in the downloaded package. I am not even looking for demo content. What i am asking for is the landing page that is shown in the preview before purchase of this template.

All i am asking is how do i get the landing page to show. the landing page that shows the register form and the picture of a couple. that is what i am asking for.

Andrei

You cannot find the documentation because you might downloaded from themeforest only the install archive. You should download the main package which also contains the full documentation and the demo content.

Please understand that in order to import that landing/home page, you need to get the whole demo content installed. At this moment we don’t have a import only for specific pages. This is a feature which will be probably available in one of our future updates.

Keep me posted if you need any more help.

olasazzy
    Participant

Thank you fo your help i have downloaded the full package and imported the demo contents as well as the child theme.

but still i cant get the demo page to show in front.

olasazzy
    Participant

infact i followed the video of setup and everything seems to be going to plan until when i get to the part where the search form should display infront for the landing page all i see is a post form

olasazzy
    Participant

Solved.

I went to Pages and Edited the home page template from default to front page template

olasazzy
    Participant

One more thing, how to i change the text in the search form. The message on top i mean? [Serious dating with Sweet date Your perfect match is just a click away}]

olasazzy
    Participant

and i tried to register as a normal member, it says users not allowed to register where can i activate this

Andrei

You can change the text from the top of the search box from your wp admin, under ” SweetDate > BuddyPress ” menu.
    In order to allow your users to register you have to enable this from your wp admin, under ” Settings > General ” menu.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

olasazzy
    Participant

wow…thanks for now… you have been a great help.

Andrei

My pleasure.

arielsfr
    Participant

Hi,

What’s the simplest way to get rid of the imported demo items? Or do I have to reinstall everything?

Thank you!
    Ariel

Andrei

You just need to delete the post and pages that you want to get rid of them, also consider to deactivate any plugins that you don’t need or use.

Cheers

arielsfr
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?