This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     sembi_developers
    Participant

Hi Support,

Actually I want to download fresh copy of older version of KLEO THEME. I need to install version 1.5 into my project and then at some stage, I will upgrade it.

So from where I can get this version?

Chhand Derasari
    Sembisoft Limited

sharmstr

Send your request to dev@seventhqueen.com

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

5high-photohub
    Participant

@sharnstr – yes I’d like a previous version too as I’m having some issues after a recent update (with rtmedia uplaoder code). Do you have a link to all previous versions??

I’m after the 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 Kleo versions to try instead.

Many thanks.

sharmstr

Send your request to dev@seventhqueen.com

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks, problem fixed with a rtmedia update as yesterdays broke things!

But as a suggestion, maybe useful to have a link to previous versions in the download area of the Envato site? Then they’re accessible for anyone if they need to revert to/test with the last version they knew to be working – might save you guys time in the long run?

Cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?