This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     pduberry
    Participant

Hi,

Proud owner of Kleo for about a week now. Long way to go yet but can you tell me is there a way to get the slider to go full width? I have full width layout using a left and right sidebar configured in the backend. The sidebars start at the top of the page but I would like to have the slider full width and the content in the sidebars start below this as with the centre column.

Thanks,

Paul.

pduberry
    Participant

<a href="http://digitalskillspages.com/webelevate" title="WishNet Home"></a>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     pduberry
    Participant

pduberry
    Participant

Figured this out using Visual Composer. Just wanted to do it using raw HTML/CSS but no worries. Another question for you instead. If I create a page using Bootstrap 3 HTML classes, how will the page know where to get it’s CSS from? For instance, this line of code will not be in the HTML in WordPress.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="assets\css\MyStyle.css" type="text/css" />

Thanks,

Paul.

pduberry
    Participant

Any chance of a reply? Do you need me to rephrase? Great. Looking froward to your eventual response.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @pduberry
    Thanks for your purchase and sorry for the late reply.

Yes it is easily added from Visual composer.
    You should enable the child theme and add all your custom CSS in kleo-child/style.css since that css is automatically loaded in the theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jwgarrett
    Participant

I am not figuring out how to get the default sidebar to go away and allow me to use the visual composer to add the sidebars that I want. Even when I choose full width and turn off the caching plugin (delete cache) I still get the default sidebar. It will not even move the sidebar to the other side if I choose to put it on the left either. Check this out. Here is the page with the issues. I choose full width on the http://aim4u.org/social/activity/

Attachments:
     pduberry
    Participant

I have unsubscribed for a couple of emails but I keep getting emails. I want all emails to stop please. Can you do this for me?

Abe
    Keymaster

@pduberry you have an Unsubscribe link on the right. See attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Activity page content is automatically generate by Buddypress and you can change the template from Theme options – Buddypress

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?