This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     mcadmin
    Participant

I have a client that wants to remove the header on certain pages on mobile only. On our last theme there was a simple tick box on the page to remove this. I cannot see an option on your theme on page settings.

I can do it easily in css but the client wants to be able to do this easily and they only have editor access.

I am thinking set a custom header for the page that look like the main header but i can target it to be hidden on mobiles. I will have to edit two headers to make sure they stay identical.

Is there an option or an easy way to allow the client to change this for certain pages?

many thanks,

Marcus

Laura

Hello, there is not an option for this right now, however, you can work with our header builder https://wordpress.org/plugins/stax/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mcadmin
    Participant

I have installed and looked at the documentation. I cannot see where you can set which pages the custom header appears on. There doesn’t seem to be a setting in the general options nor on the page. Can Stax allow custom headers on specific pages only?

Laura

Hello, right now there is not a feature for that, it would indeed need CSS

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

Sorry, my bad, Stax PRO version does allow you to select visibility for menu items and specific pages for different headers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?