This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

is possible to hide or turn of whats new form on GLOBAL SITE ACTIVITY… not talking about profile/activity

i search all day but just i found this code  #whats-new-form {display:none;} but this hide both global and profil activity… Thanks

clyn
    Participant

I dont want to post update on Global activity, people or gruops will use their profile whats new form… Sometimes i must more because my english bad, so trying to more explanation… sorry

Radu

Hi,

Please show me the page url where this can be found : GLOBAL SITE ACTIVITY and provide an username and pass if the page is protected

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Ok provide an account please to can take a look post also the url of the side wide activity

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyn
    Participant
     Radu

Use this css

COPY CODE

.activity.buddypress.page form#whats-new-form {display:none !important;}
    .activity.buddypress.page.bbp-user-page form#whats-new-form {display:block !important;}

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     clyn
    Participant
     Radu

Have a nice week man

I will announce you definitely :p

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?