This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     spardacus
    Participant

Two questions:

1. Having defined my table layouts in Go Pricing table builder, how do I get the tables to show up anywhere on my page? I have placed the Go Pricing element in the Visual Editor on my page – but the tables don’t show up.
    2. I have created a GREAT image with the Circle Icon overlay for calling attention to area by their define coordinates. HOWEVER, when I view the page on my mobile device the Circle Icons are not in place – whether using PX or % … does this feature NOT SCALE with mobile?
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

spardacus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     spardacus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, why dont you use the pmpro table? Its the one that uses the membership system
    About the circle, what is the url so i can check it?

Woocommerce: Is to sell products, like tshirts etc…
    Go pricing: Is to create custom tables for other kind of services like consulting etc…
    Paid Memberships pro ( membership levels page ): Is to create membership sites, the levels page is where the different levels and prices appear. This plugin handles the whole membership system
    Shop is Woocommerce.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?