This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by johnmf09.

• Author
     johnmf09
    Participant

When I working on a go pricing table the preview option only displays the html code.
    Is the preview for viewing the code or for seeing the tables?
    Thanks
    John

sharmstr

It should show your table. Perhaps you have a plugin conflict or bad code in your tables. Have you searched on the go pricing site to see if others have encountered this issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     johnmf09
    Participant

I searched but found nothing, it’s not a big deal if it does not work but would be nice.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    John

sharmstr

It does work. See my image in my last response. I gave you my suggestions as well which were

Perhaps you have a plugin conflict or bad code in your tables.

If it were me, I’d create a new table. Add a table name, table id and one column. Do not edit the column at all. Save it, then preview it. If you still only shows html, then its either a corrupt install or a plugin conflict. If it displays a blank column as attached, then you can probably assume there is something wrong with your first table.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     johnmf09
    Participant

I will try and delete it and reinstall it from the kleo 3.01, does it delete the tables that I have already created?

Thanks
    John

sharmstr

idk

sharmstr

I just tested it and it deleted my tables. You should probably export them first.

sharmstr

Actually, I’m wrong. I had tested on a site that didnt have any tables. LOL. I just tested on a site that had tables and it did NOT delete them.

johnmf09
    Participant

Thanks for testing.
    I will try and let you know.
    John

johnmf09
    Participant

Ok, deleted and reinstalled and still does not let me preview.
    It must be conflicting with something.
    I just tried to link my join now button to the cart and it does not work.
    I copied the link from my products in woocommerce and the link works fine if I paste it but when I put it in the link area in go pricing it gives me a 404 page not found.
    This is the correct link: http://www.chamberconcourse.com/shop/membership-levels/silver-package/
    This is the link that displays when clicking the join now button from go pricing:
    http://www.chamberconcourse.com/shop/membership-levels/silver-package/%E2%80%8E
    Why is it adding this: %E2%80%8E

Thanks
    John

sharmstr

I really dont know. I just added it and it works fine. Export your table and attach it here.

johnmf09
    Participant

This is really strange, any page that I put the pmpro shortcode for checkout [pmpro_checkout] it redirects me to the member levels page.

Everything is set right in the pmpro page settings.
    Thoughts?

Thanks
    John

sharmstr

If you dont have a level selected, then yes, that makes sense. The checkout url has to have ?level=*levelnumber* on the end.

membership-account/membership-checkout/?level=1

johnmf09
    Participant

So I don’t have to use woocommerce for users to be able to purchase the memberships?
    We are not selling anything else just memberships.
    John

sharmstr

No. You dont need woo at all. That’s why pmpro has the payment section in their settings.

johnmf09
    Participant

Perfect, got it working.
    One more thing, On the member profile page it shows the footer, I have turned it off on all other pages, can’t find where to turn it off for this page.
    Thanks
    John

sharmstr

The idea behind that was there might be certain pages where you dont want a footer. There’s no switch to turn it off sitewide.

You can do one of two things. You can remove all of the widgets in footer columns 1 – 4. Or you can can put this in your theme options > general > quick css

COPY CODE

#footer { display: none; }

johnmf09
    Participant

That worked.
    Thanks!
    John

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?