This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by wisinyyandel7.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi Team,

I am not going to use PMPRO membership, I don’t need user log in on my website.

Is it possible to have go pricing tables and people can purchase the services that I am offering?

is it right?

Thanks for your help

sharmstr

You can use go pricing for whatever you want. Just add the woocommerce shortcode for add to cart

https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks for you reply. You mean, do I still have to install WooCommerce on my website? or just I need to install WooCommerce shortcodes.

Regards,

sharmstr

You need some sort of ecommerce plugin….

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks. I can understand that.
    My website is cleaning business service. I don’t need that people login into my website. But I require people buy some services that I am offering. It’s not a membership. So, woocommerce is already actived on my website and go pricing tables as well. I did everything in go pricing, and also I created the cart, checkout page and I linked in the go pricing settings. The thing when I click in buy one of the services that i am using it shows me that my cart is empty. So what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks for you prompt reply.

regards

sharmstr

I cant tell you what you did wrong without knowing how you did it 🙂 Did you specify the correct product id (assuming you used a woo shortcode)?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Well, I didn’t do upload anything in products. I just did everything in Go pricing. How can I add a paypal bottom, woocommerce?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You need a products (services) or woo cant put anything in your cart. Please read the woocommerce documentation: http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

My friend thanks for you reply again. I know how to use woocommerce but I don’t get what is the point to use go pricing if i cannot buy anything from the pricing table that go pricing shows me? even in their documentation i don’t know how to enable paypal buttom and in the link/code i just put: bluefresh.com.au/cart and it doesn’t work.

sharmstr

But that’s the problem. Just adding a link to the cart isnt going to add anything to the cart. Your services need to be products so people can buy them. Once you have the products created, then you can use the woo add to cart shortcode on your go pricing table. Then in woo, they can use paypal to pay you when they check out.

The Go Pricing plugin is just a fancy table. That’s all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

OK. I will try that. I appreciate your advice. Once I get it done I will tell you.
    Regards,

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi bro,
    1. I upoloaded some products in my shop page.
    2. I went to the menu and I put pricing table page on shop on the menu.
    3. when i put the pricing tables on the menu and clicked on it i realized the pricing tables are different to the one that i am working on go pricing. Pricing tables page has default ones and I am working with the c14 bigbrother.
    How can I replace the pricing tables. I am on pricing table page and i am trying to do with visual composer but I am not sure where should i click and replace it.

Thanks for your help

sharmstr

I’m not a “bro” 🙂

You need to create a page, add the Go Pricing shortcode and select the table you want displayed. Then go back to your menu and change your link to the page you created. Alternatively, you can just delete all the Pricing Table shortcodes you’ve used on your pricing table page and replace them with the go pricing shortcode.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr.
    Thanks for that.
    I already did that. The content in the body options is align center but the same content in my website is align right. How can I fix it please?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

When I click in the preview the content is in the middle but when I go to the website it is on the left.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

try this

COPY CODE

ul.gw-go-body li .gw-go-body-cell {
    text-align: center !important;
    }

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thank you so much. it worked! I just put this code in quick css (Theme options – general settings).
    I appreciate it.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?