This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe @Laura
    How are you? I installed this plugin to my website, for the registration form.
    I got the API key for this plugin
    and here is the link: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/start
    I have been trying to get it done on my website but I am not sure which file I have to put the codes.
    I want that recaptcha is the registration form.
    Thanks for your help.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, the template you may be searching for is located in /wp-content/themes/sweetdate/registration/register.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks @Laura,
    If you check the screenshot there are 3 steps, the first one are the keys, which I already have. The second step is the client site integration:
    In this part “Paste this snippet before the closing </head> tag on your HTML template:” what is the html template that they are talking about? child theme? header.php? function.php? style.css? which one please

“Paste this snippet at the end of the <form> where you want the reCAPTCHA widget to appear:”
    I guess this one is going to be pasted on the register.php that you told me above of this msg. is it right?

Thanks for your support

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe @Laura
    I put this code from Google Captcha on the register.php

It looks like it’s working but if you go to my website on the register page you will see that in the captcha “I’m not a robot” on the bottom fo the box says “submit”

if you are a new user and you fill all the boxes and click on “complete sign up“, the account is going to be activated straight away, but if you do the same thing but you click on the “submit” bottom below of the I’m not a robot box you will lose all the information that you just few minutes filled up in the registration form.

So, I wonder if what i did was good or wrong? I am not sure if I have to remove the submit bottom from captcha google.

Guys, if you can give me a hand with this would be great. I am a bit confused.

Thanks for you support

<html>
    <head>
    <title>reCAPTCHA demo: Simple page</title>
    <script src=”https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js&#8221; async defer></script>
    </head>
    <body>
    <form action=”?” method=”POST”>
    <div class=”g-recaptcha” data-sitekey=”your_site_key”></div>
    <br/>
    <input type=”submit” value=”Submit”>
    </form>
    </body>
    </html>

Laura

Hello, the head script should be but in header.php of child theme, while the other before /form in register.php
    If they dont work and you want to delete the submit of the captcha, delete <input type=”submit” value=”Submit”>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks @Laura,
    I did it 🙂
    There is a Step 2 which is the server side integration.
    “When your users submit the form where you integrated reCAPTCHA, you’ll get as part of the payload a string with the name “g-recaptcha-response”. In order to check whether Google has verified that user, send a GET request with these parameters:”
    URL: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify

https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/verify

I am not too sure what should I do in here, I don’t know where I have to go.
    can you please help me?
    Thanks for you support

Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but that requires extra programming that is not included in our support team, i suggest to hire a developer to do it for you, or use another plugin.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?