This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Dear Kleo Support Team,

1 – We can do On/Off members upload photo and video on their albums. Members can use google drive account? So, their albums will create on their drive account? I dont want use my hosting plan… I read something on rtmedia page but i dont understand.

2 – Why i cant disable check out (such as required credit card or paypal) that if members have any discount code. When member apply discount code, all billing will be disable and member can be upgrade membership levels.

At the moment i am member of pro membership level site but i cant write or ask them because want upgrade my membership level. Sorry my english

Best Regards

Laura

Hello, about google drive, i dont know any addon for rtmedia that can do this, its complicated so i dont think they will add that soon.

About the membership, you can offer free membership ( no checkout ) or paid membership. For the discount, you could use http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/code-gists/pmpro-require-a-code-to-register/ and offer a Discount Membership only avaible for those who have a code

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?