This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

I added icons to forum index which I love!

here is code:

add_post_type_support('forum', array('thumbnail')); function ks_forum_icons() { if ( 'forum' == get_post_type() ) { global $post; if ( has_post_thumbnail($post->ID) ) echo get_the_post_thumbnail($post->ID,'thumbnail',array('class' => 'alignleft forum-icon')); } } add_action('bbp_theme_before_forum_title','ks_forum_icons');

But problem is it also adds to header when you open topic. How can I remove from header and still leave as icon for forum description?

randrcomputers
    Participant

I don’t want to disable media on all single pages in theme options just the forum ones

randrcomputers
    Participant

I think this is what I need to turn off:
    Untitled-1

randrcomputers
    Participant

hmm that posted link. try this
    img width=”50″ height=”30″ class=”attachment-kleo-full-width size-kleo-full-width wp-post-image” alt=”Untitled-1″ src=”http://vpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Untitled-1-1.png

Radu

Hi,

I don’t understand where exactly that appears , can you please provide a screenshot ? and what you want to remove? provide screenshots with marrks and live url links please

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     randrcomputers
    Participant

sure. here is link to photos
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c9rc097j54wkplh/AAAP00VaKHOzyLGNnyZ2Wq3va?dl=0

The issue is the featured image is used to add icons to left of forum description on index but then you open that forum and it takes that featured image and puts it as header. I do use feature image for other post/pages but do not want to use them in forum

randrcomputers
    Participant

So I guess I’m asking how to disable the featured image on the forum page at the top when I assign one as icon in index

Radu

Use this css

COPY CODE

body.bbpress.single.single-forum .template-page article .article-media {
        display: none !important;
    }

the css will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     randrcomputers
    Participant

That looks to have fixed issue! When I pay for support to kleo does it go to you? it should if not let me know.
    thanks again Radu!

Radu

Hi,

Great

Depends on, who’s available

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?